What was happening in the Meteor Group in 2006:
* This month, we welcome MSc candidate David Braid, who will be working with Paul and Margaret as his advisors.
* Kyle Hill gave a talk about his experience at the NASA Academy.
* Shannon gave a talk at the group meeting. The topic was Sentinel - The All-Sky Camera Network .
* Video files from the bright meteor detected on three of the all-sky cameras over the weekend (night of Mar. 4) can be found here.
* Images from the winter storm seen by Sentinel 3 can now be viewed here.
* The infrasound page has been updated with more detailed information about the equipment and the array. New publications have also been added.